COVID Safety Protocols
As residents of Rhode Island, we are in this together. Across all phases of reopening, please:
Cover your face
Wash your hands
Be vigilant for your symptoms
Stay home if you feel sick
At Cranston Dental Group, we have continued to take a number of steps to ensure patient and staff safety.
- Sterilization of surfaces in and around the practice and clinical areas will continue to be disinfected frequently per federal and state guidelines.
- We have removed all the unnecessary clutter. For example, magazines and patient pamphlets were removed to reduce the amount of handling between patients.
- You will notice enhanced signage about distancing, hand hygiene, and face coverings.
- Our team will be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE). You will notice our clinical team will now be wearing a face shield over their surgical mask.
- The dental care team may use additional clinical equipment to reduce the production of aerosols.
- All team members will undergo a daily health screening to ensure the safety of patients and colleagues.
We are kindly ask all patients to cover your face, wash your hands, socially distance, be vigilant for symptoms and stay home is you feel sick.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our office.